Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mamma Mia has finally started a BLOG!!

I have been inspired by several new friends, also new Moms, to create a Blog. (shout out to Candice and Amy). For so long, I haven't had time to start or even figure it out. But now ... I still don't have time, but oh well! :-)
I finally figured out how to operate my new camera, so I'm on a roll! I am ready for my next challenge. Plus, it will be a great way to keep in touch with friends and relatives, near and far, and let them see William and how much he changes day to day!

William just celebrated his first birthday. We actually had 2 parties, one here in Kingwood with the Storey Family and then another in Colorado with the Dunns. William's party was great fun... until it came time for cake! William lunged at his birthday cake and grabbed the candle ~ burning his lil' finger... and he wailed and wailed. Aunt Ann and I managed to soothe him and spoon feed him some chocolate cake. Oh the trauma! I felt so bad! I shouldn't have put a candle on the cake! Oh, well.
Stay posted.... as I tread water through this Blog thing! More to come!








1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

Hooray Mia! I'm so glad you've started a blog. If you have any questions about anything, just call or e-mail me. It doesn't matter one bit if you don't actually "have" time for blogging, when you look back years later, I know you'll be super glad you did! Everyone asks me when I have time to blog, and I always say "When all other mother's are busy doing house cleaning while their child naps...I blog!" ha! Also, check out www.blurb.com because you can turn your blog into a hardback book! That way it doesn't have to stay all digital.